LATEST POSTS

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"I'm scared of you"- Oscar Pistorius' murdered girlfriend tells him in revealed phone messages (Read messages)

 
Oscar Pistorius' broke down in tears as messages between him & murdered girlfriend were revealed in court today.Reeva Steenkamp, admitted to being scared of  him in a text message sent less than three weeks before he shot her death.
The message read
 'I'm scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me,' while a later text read 'I can’t be attacked by outsider for dating u and be attacked by you the person I deserve protection from.'
Another read
"'We are living in a double standard relationship. Every five seconds I hear about how you dated another chick. You really have dated a lot of people yet you get upset if I mention one funny story with a long term boyfriend.'
Steenkamp wrote in another
I regard myself as a lady and I didn't feel like one tonight after the way u treated me when we left.  I am trying my best to make u happy and I feel as tho u sometimes never are no matter the effort I put in. I can’t be attacked by outsider for dating u and be attacked by you the person I deserve protection from.'
Pistorius wrote in a message:
 'I want to talk to you. I want to sort this out. I don’t want to have anything less than amazing for you and I’m sorry for the things I saw without thinking and for taking offense to some of your actions.’I was upset you that you just left me after we got food to go talk to a guy and I was standing right behind you watching you touch his arm and ignore me and when I spoke up you introduced me which you could’ve done but when I left you just kept on chatting to him when clearly I was upset.
The couple argued about what she alleged was the athlete's short temper and jealousy, police Capt. Francois Moller testified, citing text messages he extracted from cell phones.

0 comments: